Order now and your happiness box will be shipped out today
UK orders over £30 qualify for Free Royal Mail tracked delivery.
This is a genuine product, guaranteed. No fakes here!
Send back any full size product you're not happy with.
Active, cooling cream-gel masque energizes skin to reduce visible signs of stress. High-performance formula minimizes the appearance of puffiness and dark circles, increases skin luminosity, lifts the eye area and helps restore skin barrier integrity.
Get rid of dark circles with Dermalogica's Stress Positive Eye Lift masque and treatment.
High Performance eye treatment energizes skin to reduce visible signs of stress.
Active, cooling cream gel masque and treatment lifts the eye area and helps restore skin barrier integrity. Stress Positive Eye Lift can benefit your complexion and slow down hose structural changes that can rapidly occur as you grow older.
Use Dermalogica's Stress Positive Eye Lift to soothe your eye area and brighten dark under-eye circles. Stress positive Eye Lift will also calm puffiness and hydrate your eye area, preventing wrinkles and fine lines.
Firm skin -so those saggy eyelids and bags will soon be lifted and given extra strength.
Stress Positive helps energise skin so that skin surrounding your eyes looks brighter. It is also brilliant for sensitivity. No longer will you have to deal with people commenting how you “look tired.” Your skin’s barrier will be built back up so that your eyes appear visibly brighter and ready to face the day
Brightens the appearance of dark, under eye circles, which can be notoriously hard to handle.
Visibly de-puffs the under eye area. That means, the next time you have redness and puffy under eyes ,you won’t need to head for concealer! A simple application of Stress Positive Eye Lift will calm the entire eye area.
Apply generously around cleansed eye area using cooling massage applicator. Leave on for 3-5 minutes. Massage any excess product into the slin, or tissue off. Use as needed for a quick boost, or daily to address signs of chronc eye fatigue. Formulated without artifical fragrances, colours or parabens.
Dermalogica’s Stress Positive Eye Lift contains 5 key ingredients that can help you to reapir and support the skin around your eyes.
1. Tephrosia Purpurea (wild indigo) seed extract- Wild indigo is a native Indian plant used in the Ayurvedic tradition for it’s antiinflammatory properties. This resilient plant helps brighten skin by increasing under-eye luminosity, improving skin tone and visibly reducing under-eye dark circles.
2. Maris Aqua (sea water) extract and hydralyzed align (artic algae) - Put simply, seawater extract found withing Dermalogica’s Stress Positive Eye Lift is energising. Enriched seawater found within the product helps improve your skins barrier, for protection against environmental stressors (like the sun, pollution and air conditioning.) Artic algae are a humectant or conditioning agents, which are derived from the artic. Together, these two ingredients provide toning action to help combat the formation of wrinkles and heavy bags. In addition, they help improve skin firmness under the eyes, smooth fine lines and reduce the volume of sagging under-eye bags and puffiness.
3. Saccharomyces Ferment Lysate Filtrate (Fermented Yeast) - Dermalogica’s Stress Positive Eye Lift also contains fermented yeast, which is manufactured in a lab using fermentation biotechnology (simple put, the yeast is fed a nutrient media essential for it’s development.) This ingredient is helpful for firming and hydrating skin to help generate a lifting effect, as well as protecting the skin’s barrier integrity.
4. Hyaluronic Acid blend - Your natural levels of hyaluronic acid decrease with age, resulting in drier, thinner skin. The blend of hyaluronic acid found in Stress Positive Eye Lift contains hyaluronic acids of various molecular sizes that work to provide exceptional hydrating benefits. The smaller hyaluronic acid molecules penetrate further intro the skin to improve moisture levels while the larger molecules stay near the surface, forming a protective film that decreases trans epidermal water loss. Added benefits include antioxidant power, enhanced skin elasticity and strengthening of the skin barrier for an overall lifted effect.
5. Diglucosyl Gallic Acid - This molecule (diglucosyl Gallic acid) gives your skin all the antioxidant power of vitamin c and is 60 times more efficient than other skin brightening substances available on the market like hydroquinone.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Saccharomyces Ferment Lysate Filtrate, Tephrosia Purpurea Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Niacinamide, Diglucosyl Gallic Acid, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Maris Aqua, Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Hydrolyzed Algin, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Methyl Lactate, PEG-100 Stearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopherol, Sucrose, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Xanthan Gum, Linalool, Geraniol, Phenoxyethanol.
Yes, this is safe to use during pregnancy.
It helps you get out every last drop of product :)
It is an eye mask. Follow with your favourite eye cream.
yes it can be used on the eyelids
Yes,it can be applied with a finger.
For best results use it in the morning to have a refreshed look all day
You can tissue off the masque and follow with your preferred eye cream
You can use this product as needed, as a gel masque for the eye area for revitalising. For an every day eye treatment, please try Ultrasmoothing Eye Serum
you can use Stress Positive Eye Lift with any Dermalogica eye cream, except for AGE Reversal Eye Complex.
Bright eyes can be difficult to maintain: especially if you have a busy and full lifestyle! Tiredness, of course, is always associated with dark circles around the eye area– and while it’s true that a good night’s sleep can heal your peepers – our skin experts comment that most eye concerns are caused by something much more than simple to fix than that.Find out more
Stress Positive Eye Lift