A weightless water-gel moisturiser that hydrates dry, sensitive skin. As you dispense this product, the
unique formula transforms into a skin-quenching fluid to provide hydration to dry, irritated skin.
The Dermalogica UltraCalming Calm Water Gel is not like any moisturiser I’ve ever used before. It’s weightless and water based so you can feel its effects as soon as you apply it. Rather than a layer of sticky cream that then irritates my skin, this feels like the lightest touch and has a calming effect. It’s like that relief when you place cold hands on sunburn. Only it lasts all day.
Some signs of sensitive skin
• Thin skin texture with a translucent appearance.
• A feeling of tightness, which can indicate dehydration and lead to skin reactions from products.
• Redness or blotchiness. This signals over-reactive capillaries or a tendency toward rosacea.
• Flaking, peeling or cracking on the cheeks and forehead. This indicates dehydrated skin and impaired barrier function.
• Flushing and itching, or burning sensations, which can also be a sign of over-reactive capillaries.
• Small, rash-like bumps or breakouts (not to be confused with acne breakouts).