Order now and your happiness box will be shipped out today
3ml BioLumin-C Serum available to try for only £9.95. Launch offer only available with the full size 30ml product. For more information see: BioLumin-C Serum + 2 Free Gifts for an amazing offer.
Dermalogica’s New BioLumin-C Serum contains a unique, Ultra Stable Vitamin C Complex. This formula includes 2 new-generation forms of vitamin C. These new forms of vitamin C are stable, active and effective. Simply put: they get results.
Here’s a quick list of 5 results you can expect to see, when you use BioLumin-C Serum:
1. Biolumin C Serum contains 2 new forms of vitamin C that can brighten dark spots and hyperpigmentation. Great for sun damage, age spots or acne scarring.
2. Biolumin C Serum contains a designer peptide (super fancy ingredient) that can retrain your collagen to stop sagging skin. If you are concerned with loss of elasticity, this product will give you plump, supple skin that you can feel confident about.
3. Biolumin C can brighten dull skin like never before! This clever serum contains technology that makes sure powerful forms of vitamin C will penetrate your skin’s layers, and brighten your complexion. Both forms of vitamin C used in this serum are superior and stable to other forms on the market (even higher concentrations.)
4. Dermalogica’s BioLumin-C Serum can prevent wrinkles and soften existing lines in 3 ways. It contains a wealth of ingredients - including a savvy form of vitamin C - that actually boost your collagen production. Once collagen is boosted, skin becomes plump - as when air is pumped into a balloon. BioLumin-C Serum also stops skin from becoming dry, cracked and dehydrated, so no dehydration fine lines. As if that’s not enough, it protects your skin from pollution or free radical damage which causes wrinkle damage everyday.
5. BioLumin-C Serum can transform and restore dry skin that has a rough texture. Its Ultra Stable Vitamin C Complex has been partnered with chia seed oil and sophora japonica flower extract. Chia seed oil is rich in antioxidants that quench free radicals and it contains more than 60% omega 3 fatty acid - one of the highest concentrations of any plant source. This makes it incredible at repairing dry skin.