Color WOW Pop & Lock- Crystallite Shellac

Color WOW Pop & Lock- Crystallite Shellac

Color WOW Pop & Lock- Crystallite Shellac

  1. 55ml RRP£14.00 Price  £7.50 (Out of stock)
  2. Sorry this product is out of stock

Free UK delivery

UK orders over £30 qualify for Free Royal Mail tracked delivery.

Hassle-free Returns

If this product isn't great for you then take advantage of our hassle free returns.

Join the family

We've shipped over 6 million products to customers just like you all over the world.

6 steps to Happy Skin:

Age Group:

 A 2-in-1 that fuses two of the most high impact hair care technologies, Shellac combines the conditioning benefits of an oil with the shine benefits of a serum. 

• Its two-tiered delivery system utilizes 75% of ingredients to internally repair hair while the remaining 25% form a crystal clear protective seal on the outside. 

• Color pops with epic shine and gets locked in.

• UV filter for added anti-fade protection

For use on wet or dry hair. Apply Color Wow Pop & Lock Crystallite Shellac evenly and style as usual.

Propylene Glycol, Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Hexylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethiconol, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Mica, Dmdm Hydantoin, Parfum (Fragrance), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Laureth-7, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Butylene Glycol, Linalool, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Citronellol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Bht.